20100725

Kindness and Generousity

So tonight/today i was on my favorite image/b/oard, in a baww thread, and i found humanity at its best, and before it 404'd they opened a tinychat for those of us in the thread and here is what i saw:

[6:57] Topic: Baw. w
[6:57] eh: crying on the inside
[6:57] eh: I hate myself.
[6:57] bawwwanon: femanon, you aren't the one with the five year old are you?
[6:57] poemguy: me to man
[6:57] poop: when the thread 404s, it will take a piece of me with it.
[6:57] femanon: Nah, that's not me.
[6:57] anon: don't hate yourself
[6:57] bawwwanon: because I have some shit she needs to hear.
[6:57] bawwwanon: ok
[6:57] guest-28857 changed nickname to iamsadinnj
[6:58] poop: pfffffffffffffffttttttttttttttt
[6:58] ughlie: you don't mean me do you, I was called femanon
[6:58] iamsadinnj: hell fellow sad/depresed people
[6:58] bawwwanon: dunno, seems there were a few femanons in the thread
[6:58] revived: Depressed?
[6:58] bawwwanon: if your'e the one who wants to kill herself and has a five year old, I mean you
[6:58] anonymous: Greetings equally sad anon.
[6:58] revived: Fuck no, I think it's hilarious.
[6:58] revived: Life is a joke, and it's on you.
[6:59] poemguy: and 404
[6:59] poop: gone
[6:59] ughlie: but i don't have a kid, but i am going to kill myself
[6:59] bawwwanon: sigh
[6:59] guest-28882 entered the room
[6:59] bawwwanon: Are you the one going to sit on the rock?
[6:59] poop: poop
[6:59] femanon: Awww :( I hope that guy got my e-mail address before it 404'd
[6:59] anonymous: Kill yourself?
[6:59] anonymous: Why?
[6:59] guest-28882 changed nickname to hassuranon
[6:59] ughlie: ya, no kid though, i was talking about my dad in the first post, never mentioned a kid
[6:59] bawwwanon: I hope that girl saw my post before it 404'd
[6:59] bawwwanon: okay, I confused you for her
[6:59] bawwwanon: lol
[6:59] poemguy: im shure she did
[6:59] bawwwanon: Hi
[7:00] poop: the greatest victory is not letting the shit beat you
[7:00] femanon: Haha, it's all good
[7:00] bawwwanon: You wrote me back and said "I was talking about my dad, I don't have a kid."
[7:00] poop: rest in peace Sarah. you were an angel.
[7:00] bawwwanon: I unfortunately didn't see your post
[7:00] poemguy: as i said dont let the world win if it does.... you have let the world win 1 more time the
[7:00] ughlie: it's alright
[7:00] poemguy: then it should have*
[7:00] bawwwanon: What's wrong, ughlie?
[7:01] iamsadinnj: i was turned away from the military about a week ago, they told me its because i look diff
[7:01] ughlie: too much, can't handle it, the therapist can't either, everything is going no where
[7:01] poop: is the herpes guy here? or the aids guy?
[7:01] bawwwanon: I liked the herpes guy
[7:01] bawwwanon: what is "too much"?
[7:01] poemguy: iamsad man im joining up becuse i feel that all i can do with my self ha... cormen navy
[7:01] anonymous: Nothing is ever too much. This is some bullshit motivational crap, but there's never
[7:02] anonymous: a problem you can't solve.
[7:02] revived: iamsadinnj, go to a different recruiter.
[7:02] poemguy: ya
[7:02] bawwwanon: yes, NJ
[7:02] bawwwanon: or a different branch
[7:02] poemguy: or diff branch
[7:02] poemguy: haha
[7:02] revived: Corpsman? Good man.
[7:02] bawwwanon: lol same
[7:02] poemguy: thanks :)
[7:02] ughlie: the eating disorder that's killing me, my parents who disowned me
[7:02] iamsadinnj: i did imwas rejected by the navy three times all for the same reason
[7:02] femanon: Try the Air Force, they take more than the others do.
[7:02] hassuranon: I tried to join service once.
[7:02] ughlie: they don't even look at me
[7:02] poop: or don't be in the military. maybe its a sign.
[7:02] bawwwanon: wait...you're going to college right?
[7:02] poemguy: after navy i am
[7:03] bawwwanon: ughlie I mean
[7:03] poemguy: as a corpsmen tho i might not maybe ill go carrear haha
[7:03] poop: poop
[7:03] anonymous: What's your eating disorder?
[7:03] bawwwanon: career navy isn't so bad
[7:03] ughlie: i'm in college now, on loans with interest
[7:03] bawwwanon: career af is the way to go, it's a breeze
[7:03] iamsadinnj: not an eating disorder, i have a slight concaved chest
[7:03] revived: The Air Force is filled with people who just bitch all day.
[7:03] bawwwanon: i did reply to you, just got your stuff mixed up with someone else's too
[7:03] revived: Trust me.
[7:04] bawwwanon: i know revived, my dad was career af
[7:04] poop: pffffffffffffftttttttttt
[7:04] bawwwanon: OMG THE CABLE IS OUT
[7:04] revived: Reservists are the worst.
[7:04] ughlie: anorexic behavior with 1 week interludes of bulimia
[7:04] ughlie: every 4 months or so
[7:04] poop: i have been floating the air biscuits
[7:04] poemguy: ug man :(
[7:04] femanon: Oh yay! He got my e-mail address :)
[7:04] ughlie: i hatem yself
[7:04] bawwwanon: I was telling you in one of my threads that my husband and I have $40 of loans to pay
[7:04] ughlie: myself
[7:04] bawwwanon: $40k i mean
[7:04] poemguy: damn :(
[7:05] bawwwanon: it sucks but it's good for your credit believe it or not
[7:05] poemguy: see everythign is money
[7:05] poop: is this mainly femanons?
[7:05] guest-28977 entered the room
[7:05] bawwwanon: i refuse to admit being femanon
[7:05] anon: LOL
[7:05] guest-28977 changed nickname to huganon
[7:05] anonymous: Yeah, Bawwanon, funny enough paying off my loans has been the only thing keeping my credit
[7:05] anon: yeah same
[7:05] anonymous: up.
[7:05] poemguy: ok here whos a fem?
[7:05] bawwwanon: maybe i am, maybe i'm not
[7:05] poemguy: ok your a cool person how that?
[7:05] bawwwanon: me too anonymous
[7:06] anon: fuck that . i'm a girl hate on me if you want
[7:06] ughlie: i'm not going to have a relationship, i have to pay it myself, i can't pay for any therapy
[7:06] poemguy: whyd i hate you?
[7:06] poop: i wish i had a vagina...in my face right now. :)
[7:06] poemguy: ha
[7:06] femanon: Haha
[7:06] anonymous: This chat is from a baw thread.
[7:06] ughlie: it's been going on for so many years, i wake up with weird hart rythms
[7:06] bawwwanon: none of us want to admit it because one of you will be smart and ask for tits
[7:06] anonymous: We're not going to hate one anyone I don't think.
[7:06] hassuranon: Anyone else get the feeling when you're up too late, that despite the fact that the sun is
[7:06] ughlie: and shake and spontaneously throw up sometime, i have to stop this
[7:06] huganon: Not after that baww thread. :(
[7:06] revived: I just wish I could hold her again.
[7:06] ughlie: one way or another, i did this to myself
[7:07] bawwwanon: ughlie, I know this isn't the first time you've heard someone tell you to hang on...you've
[7:07] hassuranon: rising, that it would stay dark, so you could pretend that the world was only yours.
[7:07] poemguy: god i hate that rule... tits or gtfo... im sorry but can we remove that rule?
[7:07] bawwwanon: dealt with this a while I imagine
[7:07] guest-29001 entered the room
[7:07] poemguy: ha
[7:07] guest-29001 changed nickname to looko
[7:07] femanon: Seriously, I don't like it either...
[7:07] bawwwanon: I'd love to poem
[7:07] ughlie: since my 2nd year at highschool
[7:07] bawwwanon: if you're in school there is a counselor that is provided free of charge
[7:07] poop: RIP Sarah
[7:07] anonymous: Ughlie, it sounds like you just need to either find some real source of willpower
[7:07] anon: this isn't /b/ this is epicbaw tiny chat
[7:07] bawwwanon: depends on the school how many free visits you get
[7:07] hassuranon: Am I the only one who loves that time of night when you feel alone in the world?
[7:07] anonymous: Or a friend to sit with you.
[7:07] revived: Yeah.
[7:08] revived: I get that a lot.
[7:08] ughlie: i don't have any real life friends
[7:08] poemguy: we dont have some one
[7:08] anon: it's the reason why i stay up ridiclously late every night
[7:08] revived: I sometimes go to the beach at 4 AM.
[7:08] huganon: You aren't, hassuranon.
[7:08] revived: Because all the bars and clubs are cleared out.
[7:08] anon: well that and so that i can justifiably sleep in all day
[7:08] bawwwanon: where do you live ughlie? no city, just your state
[7:08] hassuranon: I wish I had a beach neaarby.
[7:08] ughlie: i hate on at highschool, none in college though, and i tried will power
[7:08] hassuranon: I would do that every night.
[7:08] anonymous: Alright, well, you need to find some way to help yourself.
[7:08] ughlie: wisconsin
[7:08] bawwwanon: oooh. I lived in appleton a long time ago
[7:08] femanon: Another anon just sent me an e-mail, it made me cry. Can I post it?
[7:08] revived: Or go to the Everglades and be able to stare for miles in every direction without a single
[7:08] poemguy: ya
[7:08] femanon: In a good way, that is
[7:08] revived: Human in sight.
[7:08] anonymous: Sure, Fem.
[7:08] bawwwanon: post away femanon
[7:08] huganon: Go for it. :)
[7:09] hassuranon: Go for it.
[7:09] femanon: This is not the anon you were looking to help, but I wanted to thank you for the courage t
[7:09] bawwwanon: before you get eaten by a python that is, revived
[7:09] femanon: Ah, it didn't all fit, hold on
[7:09] revived: I have my weapon.
[7:09] hassuranon: I would help you, but I think it would get confusing going between your
[7:09] bawwwanon: ughlie, are you going to a UW school?
[7:09] revived: I usually sling my AR-15 or 870.
[7:09] hassuranon: inbox and my sent folder.
[7:09] ughlie: yeah
[7:10] bawwwanon: when I was up there, if I remember correctly, they provide 12 free visits a year
[7:10] bawwwanon: now, this was 1998 so it may have changed
[7:10] poop: you are 34?
[7:10] bawwwanon: I'm 31
[7:10] femanon: You're here anyways. Thank you, that e-mail made my night :)
[7:10] poop: poop
[7:10] femanon: Er, morning :)
[7:10] hassuranon: Then it has made mine as well.
[7:10] bawwwanon: <--- oldfag is old
[7:10] revived: I'm only 21.
[7:11] poop: Sarah was 24
[7:11] bawwwanon: 21 is a good age
[7:11] huganon: That was wonderful, femanon. :)
[7:11] bawwwanon: what happened to sarah?
[7:11] guest-29056 entered the room
[7:11] bawwwanon: i'm glad you got that email femanon
[7:11] poop: did in an auto accident earlier in the evening
[7:11] guest-29059 entered the room
[7:11] guest-29059 changed nickname to poemguy
[7:11] poop: died :(
[7:11] poemguy: ninternet fail
[7:11] guest-29056 changed nickname to random
[7:11] bawwwanon: i'm really sorry
[7:11] femanon: I am too :) I always try to reach out. I myself have suffered.
[7:11] hassuranon: It may have seemed like a small act of empathy to some, but it always touches me.
[7:11] anonymous: Ughlie, would it help if you had someone to call when you were about to do something?
[7:12] huganon: I'm so sorry. That makes my heart ache about Sarah.
[7:12] poemguy: ya man :( that kills me
[7:12] poop: just trying to keep my mind off of it!!! I can't though.
[7:12] bawwwanon: ughlie, I don't know if you're in milwaukee, and you don't have to tell me, but there were
[7:12] bawwwanon: a lot of resources there when I was up in WI
[7:12] poop: and i can't sleep
[7:12] femanon: :(
[7:12] ughlie: i think it would distract me if someone called me
[7:12] ughlie: and i would just drag on
[7:12] ughlie: waiting
[7:13] bawwwanon: that's the point ughlie, you need distraction when you think like that
[7:13] bawwwanon: you have to get through it
[7:13] anonymous: Yeah.
[7:13] hassuranon: Hey femanon, thanks for not being a troll. I more than halfway expected a hatemail reply.
[7:13] anonymous: Seriously, if you want, I can give you my number and you can call me.
[7:13] anonymous: When you feel something comig on.
[7:13] bawwwanon: anonymous, you are a gem of a person
[7:13] anonymous: coming*
[7:13] huganon: I don't think there's going to be a hatemail in this group.
[7:13] guest-29088 entered the room
[7:13] revived: Be back in a bit.
[7:13] poemguy: i dont think any us are trolls thank god
[7:13] femanon: Haha, you're welcome. I would never send anyone hate mail, especiallly after recieving
[7:13] guest-29088 changed nickname to z
[7:13] bawwwanon: i don't either
[7:13] femanon: such a nice one :)
[7:13] huganon: Okay, revived. :)
[7:14] hassuranon: :)
[7:14] revived: Dad's grave needs tending.
[7:14] iamsadinnj: :(
[7:14] femanon: :(
[7:14] anonymous: There's too much shit in the world to not try and be nice, at least, Baww.
[7:14] poemguy: -_- :(
[7:14] huganon: ;_;
[7:14] bawwwanon: i can't fucking be hurr durr all the time. sometimes shit calls for seriousness.
[7:14] hassuranon: lol
[7:14] huganon: Exactly. We all make a difference in someone's life, whether we mean to or not.
[7:15] femanon: True words.
[7:15] poemguy: just hope its a +
[7:15] anonymous: I'm serious, Ughlie, is that something you think you'd want?
[7:15] bawwwanon: if anybody i tried to help was trolling, well fuck, it's not on me.
[7:15] poop: I am wondering when I will be able to sleep next.
[7:15] poop: Never felt this alone.
[7:16] poemguy: you and me
[7:16] poemguy: havent slept in 3
[7:16] femanon: If you need someone to talk to, I'll give you my contact info.
[7:16] bawwwanon: Ughlie, you do need a distraction when you are feeling like you want to end it all.
[7:16] poemguy: ya
[7:16] bawwwanon: I know you think it drags it out, but so what?
[7:16] huganon: I don't blame you, poop. I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling.
[7:16] poemguy: i try to always be talking to people
[7:16] poop: I just need to go away for awhile. Somewhere far away.
[7:16] ughlie: thankyou so much, but i'm sorry, i so sorry, your such i nice person
[7:16] anonymous: Fuck it. Here, 937-623-3307, if anyone needs anything, I can at least listen.
[7:16] ughlie: i don't see an end to this
[7:16] bawwwanon: The end to this is to keep on going
[7:16] bawwwanon: I'm serious
[7:16] anonymous: Now watch as I get a shit ton of sign ups around the internet =P
[7:17] femanon: Well, come to Austin, TX. I'd love to help you out.
[7:17] bawwwanon: I've been right where you are, not the same things happened to me, but I've been there
[7:17] poemguy: thanks anom...
[7:17] bawwwanon: I've had two stays in a mental institution
[7:17] ughlie: sorry
[7:17] bawwwanon: the end to it is to keep going
[7:17] bawwwanon: It's okay, you don't have to be sorry, I'm thankful fo rit
[7:17] revived: And can't walk.
[7:17] bawwwanon: You'll get through school and you'll find a job.
[7:18] iamsadinnj: does anyone mind if i post this on my blog? trpeeps from b actually bein nice?
[7:18] revived: Hard tile + falling = sucks.
[7:18] bawwwanon: The bills seem huge now, I know.
[7:18] bawwwanon: Fine with me NJ
[7:18] poemguy: na man i dont mind the post
[7:18] femanon: That's fine with me :)
[7:18] hassuranon: please do nj.
[7:18] huganon: Go for it. :)
[7:18] anonymous: No problems here.
[7:18] iamsadinnj: it shall be done

And so it went on like that for many hours until I decided to sleep. I wanted to share this because it made me happy to see that random strangers could be so respectful and generous to one another and i wanted to show any and all of my readers or otherwise who have read this. thank you, and goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/7/10 08:12

    eh here,

    twas a baww to remember. Hope you slept well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. femanon here,

    I will never forget the kindness that was shared. It gives me hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hassuranon here.

    Such an extraordinary group of people found amidst the chaos.

    Also, sorry about bailing unannounced, as I was laying down while in the chat and my bed was oh so comfortable. XD

    ReplyDelete