20100709

lets start this shit off with a warning

By warning, i mean a few things that may make you not want to read this blog. I curse, a lot, I'm an asshole, and I'm usually a bit brief in everything, meaning my posts will be short. Now that we got that out of the way let me tell you about a very funny night at a usually not so funny place. I spent the night with russ, rob, joe, and jimmy, we sat around ane played portal and just bsed around till about 6 am. within this time period, jimmy was the funniest man in the knonw universe, which is very unusual for him, the usually calm collected jimmy was hyper and loopy.

Me; no russ i will not suck your feet
jimmy;i will

and at another point,

me; jimmy imma sleep on top of you tonight
jimmy;its the closest ill ever get to sex so im down

this is the funniest ive ever heard him. well im done with this post so bye bye till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment