20100721

Women

They suck. I mean no pun by that, let me elaborate, I hate females, I find a woman I would like to date and what happens? Shes stuck up on someone, shes not 'into' me, we're 'too good of friends', these are not as insulting as when i got turned down for having red hair, and i quote, 'you're cute but i hate red hair, sorry.' Tell me people is it just me? Or am I just that guy who's never going to have a family of his own? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Or am I doing it right and women are just shallow and uninterested in the 'average Joe'. I'm serious females I want to know, please tell me.

on a different note, I figured i need to start being awake when the suns up so I had to pull an all-nighter tonight or um today i guess.

I should be starting at the Sony plant soon, this is exciting, if i make enough there I wont have to be at taco bell as much, which has its ups and downs, but normal day work would be nice.

I was informed at work the other day by Jim that he and another co-worker had been discussing me one day, and after about 2 hours of my pestering he decided to tell me what they had discussed. Jim and Amanda, had been discussing which one of them could get into my pants first, (Jim thinks of the oddest things by the way) and neither of them could figure out well if I was straight. I cleared things up by informing Jim that I am indeed straight, and then i took revenge by making fun of how he is fat and married and I am not.

Well that's all i have for you all tonight, I mean this morning, so till next time, fuck women, and Moe Bob, answer your fucking phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment