So at my job i work the 'closing' shift, which means i work almost every night till about 4 am. Well this has made my sleep schedule reverse, it is right now 5:33 am, and I am not tired. I will not fall asleep till about 7 am and not get up until about 6 pm. This does not bother me however, because the people i work with are a funny bunch, just the other day I was told to go open the small freezer at about 12 am and get some potatoes, I open the freezer and I am greeted not by cold potatoes but by my 300 lbs. manager Jim screaming like a little girl. This is just one of the many reasons, I love my job and my new sleep schedule.
On another note, my close friend who is currently out of the state parading around in waterfalls and having a great time with 'nature' needs to come home, because she is one of the few females i can still stand.
Well until next time, I guess I'll say goodbye to all of you strangers or otherwise readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment