20100822

G squared

So today there was a party in celebration of Gabby's soon to be 16th birthday. So I being the last minute shopper I am waited till about 20 minutes before the celebration to get a gift. So i went to The Labratory, and purchsed a shiny new guitar pedal for her. All I have to say to the sellers of such products is, Fuck You. If I didnt care about this person as I do, I would have just gotten a gift card and said done, but instead I purchsed this peice of musical distortion even though my inner Alex The Cheap said not to. I must say, it was worth every penny, G squared's face sparkled when she got it, it made me feel good knowing that my inner Alex must sometimes be ignored for the sake of making those close to me happy. Gabby, you are a very close friend of mine, and I hope you enjoyed your party, and I hope your actual birthday goes just as good, or better.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

No comments:

Post a Comment