20100912

This shit

Would someone please shoot me in the face with a high powered, automatic gun? I work 2 jobs now, and I am somehow still struggleing to pay my bills... Fuck the union, they are as bad as that which they claim to protect us from, please tell me why they need 65% of my first check? Oh and fuck the female race, fuck them hard with a rusty iron pipe. But anyway, im going to see of montreal with ian on the 18th in NY so that should be fun. Other than that, life is just as shitty as normal.

On a side note, I need to expand my knife collection. Also I need there to be an extra couple of hours in a day, so if someone could call god and tell him he needs to extend this shit, it would be appreciated.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment